Living in the Pacific Northwest and San Francisco, enjoying my own “Camino” every where I go!
- Time To Get Back To Creating Local Adventures!Monday, September 24, 2022 What a far flung adventure I have had the good fortune to experience! The long days of warm sunshine seem a memory now as my European […]
- One More Country To VisitSaturday, September 24, 2022 The Pope is coming to town and I’m leaving on the next train!! The two events are not correlated, though it does seem auspicious!! My gracious […]
- Haarlem, NetherlandsSunday, September 25, 2022 So here I am in Haarlem, Netherlands. Our New York Harlem actually derived its name from here when it was “New Amsterdam”, a Dutch colony. I […]
- More Strolling In AssisiFriday, September 23, 2022 I started my day with another lovely breakfast of too much food lovingly prepared and provided by proprietors Lia and Carmine. And I enjoyed another HOT […]
- The Living, Breathing Assisi of Yesterday and TodayThursday, September 22, 2022 So weird. Sandy and Lyn have gone on from here to walk the Via Francesca to Rome! I find myself quite envious (oh how quickly I […]